Thursday 26 April 2018

Jamison signing Love

Hello friends happy Thursday ! I have been busy working 
this week down at Godolphin House, DH and I have been
decorating the Saloon, with Distemper paint, its like working with
a clay slip, but really fulfilling seeing the difference from
start to finish.

It the midway reminder for Little Miss Muffet Challenges


and I have used the most adorable image today, Ive used
Polka Dot Jamison he's signing Love. the signing
images are some of my favourite images in the
 Little Miss Muffet stamps shop.


I coloured him with comics, and used pencils to add some more definition 
to his features and used a darker grey then usual to try to
make his jacket was standing off his clothes.

I hope you have an amazing  Thursday and rest of the week
ttfn my friends see you here soon .....Mwah......xoxo