Friday 9 March 2018

Yum! did you say Donut

Happy Friday my lovelies, its almost here...the weekend I mean.
How have you all enjoyed the  Whimsy Stamps new release
there are some real sweeties in this release.

Which leads me to my card I have used Krista Heij-Barber's
Donut Birthdays 6x4 Clear stamp set i teamed this up with


the Farmhouse Basket Stencil, I used my trusty copics to colour the images.
Is anyone else thinking Mmmmmm Donut's. 



Here is a list of Copics used
RV 17, 25, 14,  E 34, 33, 31, 30.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain. Glossy Accents.

I also have Hydrangea Cluster from Dove Art Stamps to share with you I posted 



this card to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration blog, but never 
actually posted here. To finish the card I used Curly Flourish Stencil
in the corners, because they looked a little bare. The dies i used are Birthday Wishes and Magical
I coloured the Hydrangea 
Zig Clean Colour Watercolour Brushes.

Have a fantastic weekend my friends and thank you so much for stopping by
it means alot......ttfn.....Mwah.....xoxo


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous your so talented x