Wednesday 3 January 2018

You Fill My Heart

Hello friends happy Wednesday! I have a the sweetest image to share
with you fine peeps today Its from Whimsy stamps January release 
by artist Deb Davis.

 6 x4 clear stamps set to and make the background.
The line of paw prints on the 
left of the background is from Caution Wagging Tail, the gorgeous dog

the heart and all of the other stamps are from You Fill My Heart.
 There nothing quite like a wet nose and four furry feet to 
brighten your day and fill your heart, be it cat or dog.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxides for the background then
 over stamped the images in the darkest colour  
I then used my MISTI to stamp the dog on to the vellum 
then used clear embossing powder to give some dimension to the card.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day my friends see
 you fine peeps here again soon Take care
Mwah ......xoxo



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh just so cute!